Love and Lust in Singapore
PUBLICATIONS IN ANTHOLOGIES AND JOURNALS:
1. “Peeping Toe” , first published in Quarterly Literary Review Singapore, then anthologised in Love and Lust in Singapore, by Monsoon Books, and also published at Birkbeck Writer’s Hub, UK.
2. “The Mercedes“, published at Muse India.
A Rainbow Feast
3. “Maya Niwas“, anthologised in A Rainbow Feast: New Asian Short Stories, by Marshall and Cavendish, Malaysia.
4. “Finding Zen at Tasik Kenyir” anthologised in Sini Sana : Travels in Malaysia by MPH Malaysia
5. “A Boy has Drowned” published in the anthology, “A Subtle Degree of Restraint” by MPH, Malaysia.
6. “Kartar Singh’s Birthday” published in the anthology Stories for Sendai.
Stories for Sendai
Behind the Shadows
7. “Mrs. Tan’s Memoir” published in the anthology Behind the Shadows by Rohini Chowdhry and Zukiswa Wanner.
8. “An Orchestrated Ending” published in the anthology Readings for Readings 2 by Bernice Chauly and Sharon Bakar, and in KL Noir: Blue, Malaysia.
KL Noir Blue
Readings from Readings 2
9. “Cotton, Grass and Rain” published at Cigale Literary magazine, USA.
10. “Talking about Rape” published at When Women Waken, USA.
Extinguished & Extinct
11. Fire, Extinguished, published in the anthology, Extinguished & Extinct, by Twelve Winters Press, USA.
12. “November Rain” published in the anthology Crime Scene Asia Vol1 by Monsoon Books, Singapore.
Crime Scene Asia Vol1
13. A to Z Stories of Life and Death: A collection of Flash Fiction.
14. “Waiting by the Door” published in the Bangalore Review, India.
15. “Evening out the Odds” published in Earthen Lamp Journal, India.
A to Z Stories of Life and Death
16. “Thorax of a Blowfly” published in Ducts.org, a magazine run by the New York Writers Workshop.
17. “I’ll Be Your Father” published in The Outrider Review, USA
18. “I’m Beautiful” forthcoming in the Lunch Ticket, run by the Antioch University, Los Angeles.