Writing a normal post is often easier than writing a Meme post, but Indigo’s meme was “spectacularly” easy to to do cos she says you only have to list out six unspectacular things about you.
I can list about six million unspectacular things about me without blinking, so I thought, why not, even though I hardly ever respond to tags.
So, Indigo, here you go:
1. I make the same mistakes in Italian grammar that I used to one year ago.
2. I only post on my other blog when I really feel like it, or when a post there is so old it stinks.
3. I write my best when I am sitting uncomfortably, with a crick in my neck or a stitch in my legs.
4. I cannot stand the slightest bit of blood and gore, whether in a movie, a TV series or a game. I write gory stories though.
5. I collect cards, stamps, and discount coupons at shopping malls, but inevitably forget to use them before their expiry date.
6. I have a good memory for faces, but most names elude me.
Meme Terms and Conditions
1. Link to the person who tagged you. (Done)
2. Mention the rules on your blog. (Done)
3. List six unspectacular things about you.(Done)
4. Tag six other bloggers by linking to them. (Everyone who reads this post can consider themselves tagged–upto you if you want to post on your blog, or comment here.)……….My wish list? Darc, Annie, Ovidia, Kym, Rick, Pendrifter.
I shall be thrilled if the “tagged” ones reply, but knowing you all, finding six unspectacular things will be a hard thing to do.
Now that I have written a thoroughly unspectacular post, time for me to get back to work :)